Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Meet Henry....


Well it's time... And oh my gosh you are in for a real treat! May I introduce...

"Henry"

of the Meet Morgan and Henry Stamp Set created by the incredibly talented and gorgeous Beth of StampInsanity Stamps....

Isn't he just gorgeous...I suppose I shouldn't call a boy gorgeous...But he is... I loved colouring him in using my Prisma Pencils that I bought from Tonya's shop Stamp Happens. Using the pencils I get to do what I love.... shading, and this was just the perfect opportunity....



I decided to use a sort of book theme with this card as Henry is holding a pen and cut him out and mounted him to sit above the "Just for You" to make it look like he is writing it....


Just a bit of a closer look at my colouring and shading.....

Stamps: Meet Henry and Morgan-StampInsanity Stamps
Paper: Cherry Art, Bazzill and Little Yellow Bicycle
Ink: Versafine-Black, Tim Holtz Distress Ink-Walnut
Accessories: EK Success Border Punch, Ribbon
Techniques: Distressing, Pencils, Sewing

Now for the really fun bit..... Our Stamp Sisters DT have come up with some really awesome creations... Please go and check them all out....You won't regret it!

Deb ~ Gayle ~ Jacquie ~ Leigh Ann ~ Sarabeth ~ Stephanie

And when you have gone and shown the Stamp Sistahs some love go and see our incredible and talented Senior Design Team:

Tonya ~ Julie ~ Beth ~ Jen

And show them some love!

Now remember you can buy these incredible stamps ONLY from
The Stamp Happens Shop!

So go and visit Tonya and checkout the shop and while you are there sign up for the newsletter and have a look at all the great products she has to offer!

TFL

Donna
Xx

20 comments :

Lainee said...

Another beautiful card, Donna. Henry is so cute!

Alison said...

Ooh! What a awesome card! Henry is so cool! What a great job you did coloring him! It's fantastic!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Donna, can you teach me how to take pictures like that? LOL

Beautiful card! I'm amazed!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Oh, Henry is sooo cool! My kinds guy ;)
Your card is awesome! Love your coloring and layout!
Brilliant, like always!!! :*)

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful card as always!!! i love your henry! that border punch is great too :)

Jen Shults said...

wow Donna. This is just stunning. Your cutting is amazing and I love the notebook punch. just awesome!

ellepaulette said...

Awesome job as always!! Just lovely!

Linda said...

Wow Donna - you always blow me away with your beautiful cards! Great job and Henry is super cute!

Jacqueline said...

AMAZING!! he *is* gorgeous when you color him!!! I love this card so much sweetie! you rock!!

Yvette said...

Donna, you did an amazing job coloring Henry and your card overall is gorgeous!!! Beautiful colors!!!

Beth said...

I love love LOVE this card!!! amazing!

Kaytee said...

Awesome card!! I love the shading! Very nice!

Steph said...

HOLY CANNOLI! how do you keep doing this to me...picking my jaw up off the floor!

I love how there's so many different ways to showcase Henry.
You totally rocked this, as always!!

PaperTree Designs said...

This is this most beatiful card I have ever seen. I love everything about it. Now I cant wait for my pencils to turn up. xx

COCO said...

Darling Don,

Henry is cute, you do a great job with the Prisma's , more patience than I darling. Your cards are lovely. Hey , thanks so much for your comments , it is high praise coming from my teacher.. and darling friend. I have never looked back since i learnt the superembossing from you, most of my cards have a metal embellishment, had you noticed lol its kinda my trademark now . I love you xx coco

Angie Blom said...

HI Donna I am new to your blog and can see already that I am going to visit often.. saw you on the Unity boards and had to peek in. Just love you creativness... you are AWESOME!!!! love all your cards, and this one is so colourful and just love it all.
Angie

Erica said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love it! Great job and just perfect in every way!

mindi said...

He is awesome, and I love the coloring job. Definitely gorgeous, no doubt about it :D And your product photography ROCKS.

Randi said...

Donna, your coloring is so amazing!! You made this image look incredible!!

Alyssa S said...

Fantastic card! Love how you colored the guy and the text in the background ;o)