Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Meet Henry....


Well it's time... And oh my gosh you are in for a real treat! May I introduce...

"Henry"

of the Meet Morgan and Henry Stamp Set created by the incredibly talented and gorgeous Beth of StampInsanity Stamps....

Isn't he just gorgeous...I suppose I shouldn't call a boy gorgeous...But he is... I loved colouring him in using my Prisma Pencils that I bought from Tonya's shop Stamp Happens. Using the pencils I get to do what I love.... shading, and this was just the perfect opportunity....



I decided to use a sort of book theme with this card as Henry is holding a pen and cut him out and mounted him to sit above the "Just for You" to make it look like he is writing it....


Just a bit of a closer look at my colouring and shading.....

Stamps: Meet Henry and Morgan-StampInsanity Stamps
Paper: Cherry Art, Bazzill and Little Yellow Bicycle
Ink: Versafine-Black, Tim Holtz Distress Ink-Walnut
Accessories: EK Success Border Punch, Ribbon
Techniques: Distressing, Pencils, Sewing

Now for the really fun bit..... Our Stamp Sisters DT have come up with some really awesome creations... Please go and check them all out....You won't regret it!

Deb ~ Gayle ~ Jacquie ~ Leigh Ann ~ Sarabeth ~ Stephanie

And when you have gone and shown the Stamp Sistahs some love go and see our incredible and talented Senior Design Team:

Tonya ~ Julie ~ Beth ~ Jen

And show them some love!

Now remember you can buy these incredible stamps ONLY from
The Stamp Happens Shop!

So go and visit Tonya and checkout the shop and while you are there sign up for the newsletter and have a look at all the great products she has to offer!

TFL

Donna
Xx
Post a Comment