Friday, September 11, 2009

Friends with Flair Friday....



This is my really good and very talented friend Jacquie's fault....I am blaming her totally and completely.....

She got me interested in the whole Unity stamp thing, which lead to me going onto the
Unity Blog, which lead me to look at ALL the fabulous ladies (including Jac) who use Unity stamps, which lead me to falling in love with these fantastic stamps, which lead me to signing up for the KOM stamps, which lead me here doing my very first
Friends with Flair Friday......

So here it is.....




As you can see I used this week's Mojo Monday Sketch and one of the
August KOM stamps...
I have been dying to use this one ever since I saw it, but being in Australia I had to wait...and wait...and wait... But I finally got mine last week..Yah!

I absolutely LOVE this KOM it has been my favourite so far... Well, ok, I have only received 2 but let's not quibble....



I embossed the saying and the little bird and then distressed around it...I don't think it turned out too bad!


Then I stamped the inside with distress ink just to give it something extra....

Stamps: Unity August KMO
Paper: October Afternoon, Bazzill
Ink: Versafine-Black, Tim holtz Distress Ink-Walnut
Accessories: Ribbon, Kasier Craft Pearls
Technique: Embossing and Distressing



So, now all you have to do is go on over to the Unity Blog and checkout all the wonderfully talented and lovely ladies that are participating in this week's
Friends with Flair Fridays list... Go on I know you wanna...

TFL





Post a Comment