Friday, September 25, 2009

A Little Bit Of Flair...And A Bewitching Witch!


Ok... I am being a bit sneaky and cheeky here and going to fit two post into one!
The first section of this post is one of my most favourite things to do on a Friday and that is....

Unity's....

"Friends With Flair Friday"


I am still waiting to get my September KOM stamps but while I am waiting it really gives me a good excuse to use every single one of my August KOM stamps...Good plan huh!

Anyway... I have used this stamp before but I love it and love
finding different ways I can use it and this is my latest creation...


Last time I used this stamp I went with a LOT of pink so I decided to go in the other direction and use blue....




My really good and all round fantastic, lovely, talented and gorgeous friend Jen sent me a Martha Stewart Border Punch this week so I just had to use that!!! And I got carried away with my layering...Again!


This is just a close up shot of the heart stamp...

Stamps: Unity August KOM
Paper: Basic Gray, Bazzill
Ink: Versafine-Black, TH Distress Ink- Vintage Photo
Accessories: Ribbon, Martha Stewart Border Punch
Technique: Distressing, Prisma Pencils


After you have finished my post....And please read the rest cause I have something very special to show you! You need to to visit the Unity Blog and have a look at ALL the very talented ladies that are participating in this week's

Friends with Flair Friday....


Now for the second part of my post....

So, I promised yesterday that you would be in awe of these fantastic and gorgeous new stamps from Beth who is the creator and owner of ...


Beth is releasing 3...Yes 3 new sets of stamps today...And you can find these gorgeous stamps at Tonya's shop

Stamp Happens....


The first stamp set is called Morgan's Spell.....

Isn't she adorable...I LOVE this design...It is my favourite out of all of them...

The next one is Halloween Henry...


Don't you just love this little vampire...Ummm remind you of any hot vampires...Ok, maybe not, he's too cute.... But a girl can dream can't she.....

The next is Morgan's Love...

I love this set as well...In fact I love all of them....

Now Beth kindly sent each and every Stamp Sistah a stamp set to play and create something with...And I am so lucky cause I got my favourite!!!

Here is my Morgan's Spell.....



I am not sure about this card..To me it doesn't flow quite right but...The thing I like most on it is Morgan...I LOVED colouring her in using my Prisma Pencils that I bought from Tonya's shop Stamp Happens... And then I decided to cut her out and put her on the moon and then I cut the moon out...I like making more work for myself...
(she says's with a hint of sarcasm..).


This is just a closer shot of Morgan and you can see made her sit out from the card....

Stamps: Morgan's Spell-StampInsanity
Paper: Pink Palisley-Twilight Collection
Ink: Versfine-Black, TH Distress Ink- Vintage Photo
Accessories: EK Success Border Punch, Kaiser Craft Pearls, Ribbon
Technique: Distressing, Prisma Colour pencils.


Now it's the fun bit.... I always like this bit....Time to see what the
Stamp Sistah's
Have created.......

Alyssa ~ Gayle ~ Jacquie ~ Leigh Ann

Sarabeth ~ Steph

and

Deb


And when you have finished with those lovely ladies
go visit the Senior Design Team:

Tonya ~ Julie ~ Jen ~ Beth

Thanks For Stopping By...




Post a Comment