Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Day Just Got So Much Better...

Wow...Guess what? Ok, well by the logo and my post title you have probably already guessed that I am now officially on the new Stamp Sistahs Design Team!

My good friend Tonya (who is also the creator of TT) has started her own shop Stamp Happens a few months back and put out the call for her very first design team...And these are the lovely ladies she chose to be on it....

Alyssa
Deb
Gayle
Leigh Ann
Sarabeth
Steph
and Jacquie

Tonya with a little help from some other fantastically talented friends are launching two new stamp lines....And OME!! You wouldn't believe how gorgeous they are!
I am honored to be chosen for this, it is just so unbelievably cool....And I can't wait to play!

TFL

Donna
Xx

9 comments :

Jacqueline said...

Congrats again sweetie! Dont forget me!! I made it too ;) Hugs!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Woo Hoo! Congrats to you and the entire team :*)

PaperTree Designs said...

Hi chickie,
Looking foward to working with you!
Hugs
Deb
x

susy said...

That's wonderful Don, congratulations, and as I keep on saying, well deserved. You are going ot be a busy girlie aren't you...

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to have you Donna! Thanks for accepting!

Alyssa S said...

Yay! Looking forward to getting to know you better! ;o)

Jen Shults said...

Congrats Chickie!!! I am so happy to get to work with you on this. :D

Alison said...

Congrats Donna! How exciting is that?!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Hi Donna! Congrats and I look forward to working with you!