Saturday, August 1, 2009

"Happy Anyaversary"

Today I am participating in The Greeting Farm's/ Club Anya Anyaversary Blog Hop... I fell in love with these stamps when a good friend (Thanks Margie) sent me the "Edward" stamp for a Twilight Tuesday challenge ....

So today to celebrate the Anyaversary the lovely ladies asked us to make a birthday card, birthday layout or a 3D birthday project using any TGF stamps...

This is my birthday card....

I do have an ulterior motive with this card because it is my eldest niece's birthday and this is perfect for her... I used HG Snuggle Stamp and coloured her in with pencils because I find I get a bit more definition when I use them. I distressed the card and tried to keep it simple.

The paper is by Paper Loft and I used Bazzil cardstock as well....The happy birthday is from Hero Arts and I used a Fiskas Border Punch.

Hope you like my Anyaversary creation....

TFL

Donna
Xx
Post a Comment