Thursday, July 30, 2009

You Capture - Friends.

This week's challenge from Beth at I Should Be Folding Laundry is Friends....

I cheated with this one...I didn't really have time to get the camera out and go on a hunting expedition to find my friends....So I am using Cam's instead and again cheating because these were taken a couple of weeks ago...

This is Emily, Cam and Ryan...

And this one is of Ryan, Ella, Brooke, Emily and Cam climbing the side of the rocks...

Sorry for the shortness of this post...It's late and I really have to go to bed..Especially if I'm to partake in next weeks challenge..."YOU"! That's right I have to take of photo of me...So I need all the beauty sleep I can get...lol!

TFL

Donna
Xx

9 comments :

susy said...

Very cute Don, love the one of all the kiddos on the rocks. You'll be fine getting a photo of your gorgeous self next week.
Xx
Oh, and I forgot to say how much I loved the last lot of cards, must have missed them for some reason.

Unknown said...

These are really lovely pictures! How sweet are those smiles! LOVE them to bits!

Saj said...

I love that shot on the rocks! Very cool!

Yelena R. said...

Cute! The rock climbing shot is so cool!

*Lissa* said...

These are great shots! I love the one on the rocks!

mindi said...

I love the pic on the rocks! What a neat idea!
Ackk, I have to work to get a pic of me where I don't look like a dragon, you are gorgeous and look great in every pic I've seen :) You don't need your beauty sleep!!

Anonymous said...

Do you have to take a photo of yourself, or does someone take a photo of you? I love the twilight card from last post, where so you find all these pictures?

Prairie Lady said...

I love love love that last one! Very creative group shot!

Michelle Simpson Photos said...

That last one is awesome! Great job!