Monday, August 10, 2009

Birthday Cards...

Usually from June onwards I get really busy trying to keep up with all the birthday's for my family and friends, end of August and early September are just a nightmare... So here are some that have already come and gone and I thought I might share...


This is one I made for my niece Jasmine..She turned 5 and started school this term.... I Used that beautiful paper from Basic Grey, Lemonade and one of my new Greeting Farm Stamps, Hope and Grace, Peace...


This one I made for my sister Cindy...It speaks for itself...Shopping is definitely one of our favourite pastime's that we share... Again I used the BG Lemonade paper.


The last one was for my BIL Leon...He is a mechanic and I used the truck from the Into The Moonlight Set from Artful INKables... Again using BG paper..

Ok, that's it for now...
TFL

Donna
Xx

6 comments :

Sandie said...

Oh Don, these are fabulous!!!
You are certainly one talented chickie babe!!
xxxxxx

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Wow! Pure gorgeous-ness!!!
Love your coloring! You always know how to put it all together!
So, when are you coming over to give me some lessons? ;)

Happy Monday to you :*)

Anonymous said...

Beauties... I've got to go back and have a look see regarding what you are coloring with.
Love your coloring!
em

Katrina said...

I think I'm gonna put a request in for a birthday card from you next year please!!!!

Jen Shults said...

These are all just perfect. I am so in love with the Miss Anya stamps. I'm going to have to get some more... I love love love the coloring!!

WickedPixie said...

Wow! These are three lovely cards! Gorgeous coloring and color/paper choices! :-)Traci