Friday, August 7, 2009

TTSC #8


Well because I have a bit of time on my hands this week because of not having to make anything for Twilight Tuesday's Scrap Club Challenge...yet!.... I thought I would get off my bottom and do our beautiful Dani's Twilight Tuesday Sketch Challenge...

This is Sketch Challenge # 8....

The Guide lines are:

1. Have fun! This is a no pressure, do it when you can challenge.
2. This sketch will not limit your creativity in any way. Use it to create and have fun.
3. Make anything you want - card, bookmark, scrapbook page, quilt, drawing...
4. It can be Twilight themed and be based on the 5 books, movies or soundtracks.
5.Tell us where your inspiration comes from. We want to know.
6. Let us know where you post your pictures of your project. If you upload to SCS (or anywhere else) please use the keywords TTSC8.


And this is my first card...Yes I did two!


I wanted to use my new Unity KOTM stamps.... And I can't seem to stop using blue at the moment so I went with that too..(thanks Jen!) .


As you can see not really Twilight themed...So I made this as well...

I picked green because I am trying to talk myself using blue!
I love my Edward stamp from The Greeting Farm...He is too cute! I also used a Unity vampire stamp that Margie sent me for my birthday...Thank you Margie..I love it!

Paper: Ruby Rock's Vintage Beauty, Filigree and Wild West Conchos by Carolee's Creations.
Stamps: Unity July KOTM Pocket Full Of, TGF- Edward, Unity, My Vampire.
Ink: Versafine Black, Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut.
Pencils: Derwent.
Accessories: Ribbon, Brads.


Ok, time for you to have a go....

Lots Of Twilight Love


Donna
Xx
Post a Comment