Friday, August 7, 2009

TTSC #8


Well because I have a bit of time on my hands this week because of not having to make anything for Twilight Tuesday's Scrap Club Challenge...yet!.... I thought I would get off my bottom and do our beautiful Dani's Twilight Tuesday Sketch Challenge...

This is Sketch Challenge # 8....

The Guide lines are:

1. Have fun! This is a no pressure, do it when you can challenge.
2. This sketch will not limit your creativity in any way. Use it to create and have fun.
3. Make anything you want - card, bookmark, scrapbook page, quilt, drawing...
4. It can be Twilight themed and be based on the 5 books, movies or soundtracks.
5.Tell us where your inspiration comes from. We want to know.
6. Let us know where you post your pictures of your project. If you upload to SCS (or anywhere else) please use the keywords TTSC8.


And this is my first card...Yes I did two!


I wanted to use my new Unity KOTM stamps.... And I can't seem to stop using blue at the moment so I went with that too..(thanks Jen!) .


As you can see not really Twilight themed...So I made this as well...

I picked green because I am trying to talk myself using blue!
I love my Edward stamp from The Greeting Farm...He is too cute! I also used a Unity vampire stamp that Margie sent me for my birthday...Thank you Margie..I love it!

Paper: Ruby Rock's Vintage Beauty, Filigree and Wild West Conchos by Carolee's Creations.
Stamps: Unity July KOTM Pocket Full Of, TGF- Edward, Unity, My Vampire.
Ink: Versafine Black, Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut.
Pencils: Derwent.
Accessories: Ribbon, Brads.


Ok, time for you to have a go....

Lots Of Twilight Love


Donna
Xx

14 comments :

Renee said...

Wow - I love all of your cards, but your "You inspire me" card is just beautiful.

Claireabelle said...

I totally agree with Renee, that 'inspire' card is gorgeous
x

Kim said...

Two totally amazing cards!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I love that Unity kit! I'm on the verge of signing up for their KOM program.

ellepaulette said...

These are so perfect!! You always do such a wonderful job. You are an inspiration! :)

Jacqueline said...

Such gorgeous cards my dear! The blue is to die for, Love the coloring of the bird! Edward looks as handsome as ever!! Your work with your pencils is AMAZING!! and YOU inspire ME!! :) love ya!

Alison said...

Fantabulous!!! Love them both. Your colors are delish! I love how you colored Edward in!

Jen Shults said...

Wow!! These are gorgeous Donna. :D That blue one ROCKS. I just signed up for the KOM, I can't wait to get mine!!!! And you are soooo welcome. ;) You are totally rocking the blue. And your coloring just gets better and better. :D

Now on to my questions... are you using a die to cut your ovals or are you free handing those?

Jamee said...

i love your cards!

Rebecca said...

both of these are just INCREDIBLY GORGEOUS :-) really beautiful! Wonderful creations!

inky hugs!
Rebecca

Bec said...

OMG.. These are STUNNING Donna.. Your colouring is amazing.. Bec xx

Anonymous said...

Donna,
I've asked for the Twilight series for my bday!
Then, I'm gonna play in your challenges. lol

Love your work girl.
WIsh I lived near ya!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Stunning! I {swooon} over your style! I love them both! Yes! Both!
I might lean towards one a lil bit! ;) But they are sooo beautiful!
Wonderful job, Donna :*

Linda said...

Love both of your cards, Donna! Great work! I am a fellow Twilighter so you know I like the Edward card just a little bit more! I'd love for you to visit my blog if you have a chance! TFS your creations! Aloha, Linda

http://simpleandsassycreations.blogspot.com