Thursday, July 16, 2009

Twilight Tuesday Sketch Challenge #6


I thought I had plenty of time to get this card done!!
I really enjoy Dani's sketch challenges and like to take my time and think about what I am going to do...What colours I will use...and so on, and she usually gives us a month to get it done!....But no, if you have been to Twilight Tuesday lately, and I know you have, you will see that Dani is now going to post a sketch challenge every two weeks...Yah!!! So get cracking guys you only have till Monday to do this one!

So here is Sketch Challenge 6.......




And here is what I came up with......

I used Basic Grey paper and the stamps from Artful INKables Twilight Stamp Sets... Love the "Bite Me".


And coloured the apple in with my pencils....Yes, still on the pencil thing!

Go on over to Twilight Tuesday and checkout ALL the challenges, blog candy, fantastic photo's of Rob...sigh! And while your there sign up in the forum....The ladies make you feel so welcome......

Lots Of Twilight Love
Xx

Donna

8 comments :

Jamee said...

super cute! i cant wait to get started on this project!

ellepaulette said...

Way too lovely!! You always do such beautiful work on your cards!!

Please don't ever feel rushed about the sketch challenges! You can use them anytime you want!

Jacqueline said...

Gorgeous dahling! Love the bite me sentiment, wish I got that one! :) Love the way you shaded the apple looks PERFECT with those yummy papers! Love it! Hugs!

mindi said...

That is awesome, as usual. I so wish I had your talent!

Erica said...

Lovely! It is fabulous. The coloring is beautiful and I love the edging. I need to grab that one.

Lainee said...

Wow, Donna. This is absolutely beautiful. I love the colors and the paper. I love the "Bite Me" stamp it really sets the card off. Will have to get that one.

Julie said...

Oh, what a beautiful card! You do such gorgeous work! Love that apple.

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Beautiful!! Love the coloring and the sentiment! xx