Wednesday, July 15, 2009

"Greeting Farm" Special TTIC Colour Challenge...



Ok, so how cool is this!! (she sighs! I love being a Twilight Tuesday GDT Member).... For a special treat this week Twilight Tuesday is teaming up with The Greeting Farm to help celebrate the realise of their new "Edward" stamp. Not only do we get to play with this incredibly cute stamp, check it out.......


Margie thought of a great challenge for us to do as well.....

Creative Portion: Create a piece using the "classic" Twilight colour scheme of red, black and silver, and you must use a Greeting Farm Stamp to play along....

Comment Portion: So many of us turn to these classic colours for our Twilight projects (all the time!) which are clearly inspired by the cover of the books. However, we'd like to know if you have other favourite colours you like to use for your Twilight projects. If you do go on over to Twilight Tuesday and leave a comment...I personally would love to hear what colours other people love to use!!!

So, here's my card.....


I used Jenni Bowlin paper for this challenge...You all know how much I love her DT papers... And stamped the sentiment with a saying from the Artful Inkables Fictionally Inspired Set.


You know what the best thing about this challenge was? Edward's hair...OME! I just loved colouring in his hair and it didn't turn out too bad either!


...And because I thought Silver was lacking on the card I added Silver buckle on too!

Please head on over to Twilight Tuesday and checkout all the info on The Greeting Farm because they have the most gorgeous stamps....

Also see what the ladies have done.....

Alison ~ Beth ~ Jen ~ Julie ~ Tonya ~ Jacquie ~ Margie ~ Dani ~ Eve

Just one more thing...If you are going to play along with us, while your at Twilight Tuesday please have a read of the guidelines and all about the fabulous Blog Candy we have to give away!

TFL
Xx

Donna

11 comments :

Jacqueline said...

Wasn't coloring his hair fun!! I loved that part too! The silver buckle is the PERFECT touch to this perfect card! I was going to use that sentiment too, it fits any Twilight challenge!! Hugs!

Alison said...

Donna, your work is beautiful as usual. I also loved coloring his hair! I always love the combinations you make. It is another awesome card!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Stunning! What a handsome lil Eddie!!! Brilliant card!
Great coloring, dp and layout!
Wonderful job, Donna :*)

ellepaulette said...

OME!!! What a handsome card! Everything about it is just wonderful!!

Unknown said...

Good lord this is good. I love how you combined it all together and you did a fab job on the hair!!

And you are absolutely on about the demo thing... I want those distressing tips, lol. :D

Anonymous said...

DAYUM Donna. If I come to Australia will you teach me to create as beautifully as you do?? This is GOJUS!

Beth said...

Awesome! You are amazing!!!

Rebecca said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Julie said...

BEAUTIFUL! Just as handsome as Edward himself, I daresay...you do such beautiful work!

Jamee said...

your card is beautiful! i love the coloring!

Eve said...

LOVE both the sketch card and this one! Fantastic job!!!!