Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Twilight Tuesday Catch Up Week...



Ohhhhh I am so late this week!! You know why? I was doing what I was told!...Catching up on my sleep...Catching up with my lonely husband.....Catching up with my boys......And catching up with my washing! (which I could of missed, but it really needed to be done!).

Anyway, this week Twilight Tuesday is just "Catching Up"...Most of the girls have just had a holiday " Happy 4th America" and I imagine a long weekend maybe?..... So, we are having a break, which is good because it gives me more time before I go away for 4 days at the end of the week!




I just had to share this picture I found at deviantART ........
it's by shirohato



Click on it if you want to see it closer.... I had a really good giggle! Sorry Beth, I had too!


Also, the wonderful Twilight Tuesday Design Team have made some amazing creations to say thank you to Lauren for being apart of The Sites We Love Program.



Please go and see Lauren and Pocket Edward... They are so fantastically funny and Lauren's lovely.....

Last, but not least, the beautiful and wonderfully talented Dani has come up with Twilight Tuesday's Sketch Challenge for this month!



Cool isn't it! I know exactly what I am going to do! Please drop into Twilight Tuesday and checkout the rules for the sketch challenge...Trust me you will have soooo much fun doing it!...Won't you Susy?!! Ok, am going to more catching up...I have to start packing.....

Lots of Twilight Love...
Xx

1 comment :

susy said...

OK, Ok, so your right (again) he he, see you Saturday.
Xx