Sunday, July 5, 2009

Etsy Inspired # 43 - Whichgoose!



My good friend and fellow Twilight Tuesday GD Team Member Jacquie was picked to be an Etsy Inspired GD Team Member for July.....You go Jac!
And because Jac is such a talented, gorgeous and inspiring good friend I thought I would join in The Esty Inspired Challenge this week.

So, what these ladies do is pick an Esty Shop....You know that place where they have all sorts of great stuff to buy... And you get to create anything you want inspired by that particular store. This week they picked a store called Whichgoose, cute name huh! This very talented lady makes hair combs for weddings and special occasions.


So, off I went to have a look and found my inspiration.....





And this is what I came up with...



I am totally in love with my new butterfly stamps by gel-a-tins so this was pretty easy for me! I used the Graphic 45 paper that I had left over and used one of the Hero Arts sayings' stamp sets down the bottom....



So head on over and see what else these ladies and Jacquie have made... You won't regret it!!
Thanks for looking...
Xx

12 comments :

susy said...

Sayin' it again, love those butterflies, Your card is, as always, gorgeous, colours, stamping everything.
Xx

Sandie said...

Don,
If there is someone who HAS IT, it's YOU!!!!!
Love, love,love the butterflies!!! hee hee
Fabulous.
Cheers xxxxxxxx

Jacqueline said...

Do you see me blushing because I am... :) YOU ROCK!! I LOVE this card, those butterflies are amazing! Perfect take on the inspiration you chose! Thanks for playing along! I have missed you too! But I am back home so now I can bug ya more again! ;) love ya

de said...

Donna! Great to see you playing along this week in support of Jacquie! She is amazingly talented and sweet and I'm glad she's with us this month and is a dedicated challenge follower!

Your card is amazing! Don't you love that butterfly comb?! You did a great job with your new stamps! Very pretty!

Thanks for playing EIC this week and we hope you play in the upcoming weeks!

Anonymous said...

This is so so sweet! I love the colors and layout and papers you chose! Okay, I love everything!!! Thanks for joining us in the EIC this week!

Kerry said...

Jacquie is a great gal...so glad she inspired you to try out our challenge this week! We are so happy to have her as our guest designer for the month and happy to have you join us too! :) Your card is gorgeous! Beautiful butterflies!

Alison said...

Love what you made! And the inspiration!

Lainee said...

Wow! Your card is awesome, Donna. You have such a great talent and are an inspiration to me.

Anne Elizabeth said...

Amazing card!

Rebecca said...

Your card is gorgeous! Isn't the etsy inspired challenge fun?

Elizabeth P said...

Very beautiful card! I love the swirls into the butterflies!

Jacquel said...

What a beautiful card! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week & sharing your wonderful work!!