Saturday, July 4, 2009

I Just Had To...


I don't know how many of you are aware, but our 11 year old son BJ is Autistic. He is not your "Bang your head against a wall" uncontrollable type of Autistic he is more "Can't take him to shopping malls to often, has to go to a special school, and has the intellect of a 7 year old" type.
Sorry if that offends anyone, but that's the best way I can describe my beautiful son without going into an indepth and lengthy discussion about Autism and all that it involves!... Which by the way, if you get me started I could go on for hours about!

So when he came out of his room this morning dressed as a pirate and ready to do some serious swashbuckling, he came up to me and said "Camera"....Well, I don't need to be asked twice! So out side we went...Let me just say getting a decent photo of any Autistic person is a really hard job and BJ is no exception, so when he asks I don't argue!



So here is what he allowed me to take... And I had to be quick!



And I even manged to get this....


So there you go... What do you think?...Does he have a career as a swashbuckling pirate? Well what ever happens in the future we know (he is to us anyway) he's pretty darn cute!

Xx
Post a Comment