Thursday, July 2, 2009

You Capture - Photographer's Choice.


For awhile now I have been following this wonderful blog call " I Should Be Folding Laundry" (Thanks Jen) by Beth... It is fantastic photography blog where Beth sets you a photography challenge for the week...

Now, the whole point of the challenge (which is "Photographers Choice this week) is to get off your butt and get out there with your camera and take recent photo's. So this is really great motivation for me!

Anyway, after deciding that I would actually enter this week, I decided to post the hot air balloons that fly/drift over our house on any given weekend when it might look like a nice day....





Thanks For Looking
Xx

16 comments :

Michelle Simpson Photos said...

How fun! Hot air balloons are so cool! Thanks for sharing!

Jo said...

I have to admit I'm a teensy bit (okay VERY) jealous of those clear skies you have. We haven't seen a blue sky (let alone a hot air balloon) in weeks! Oh well, at least I can live vicariously through your pictures!
-Jo

Jessi said...

Welcome to the challenge! Beautiful colors in your shots - great blue sky :)

Bacardi Mama said...

Great captures.

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous that they are out flying by you every weekend. I love to see them floating by - so peaceful.

Jenni said...

Nicely done! I love the shot with the two balloons. It looks so peaceful - I just want to be up in one of them!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those are really close. How cool!!

Unknown said...

Very pretty. Love your pictures. Hot air balloons always fascinated me!

Stefany said...

Great shots!

Vanessa said...

Very pretty. I love watching hot air ballons float by.

ellepaulette said...

I love watching hot air balloons! They are so pretty!

april said...

Very cool!

Prairie Lady said...

How cool that your in their path.

Mum-me said...

Lovely!

susy said...

they are lovely Don, wish we had gorgeous things like hot air balloons flying around, all we seem to get is boring old birds and the odd plane nothing as pretty as these.

Anonymous said...

Love the pics Donna!
Hope all is well!

Hugs & blessings,
em