Monday, July 27, 2009

TTSC #7


I must admit....I have been struggling with inspiration lately and I have always found one of the best ways of getting me back on track is to get out my trusty ipod shuffle, turn it up really loud and listen to all my favourite songs and block out everything else...Another way I get back into the creative groove is to find a sketch challenge... Lucky for me I don't have to look to hard because our beautiful Dani has always got the best ones!

So this is Twilight Tuesday's Sketch Challenge #7 ...Cool isn't it! I sort of went out on a bit of a limb here and went for something a bit different to what Dani was asking for....


As you can see it's not quite Twilight themed and not exactly what was in the challenge..But I wanted to use this paper...and this is what I came up with...



Hope you like!

Paper: Basic Grey, Bazzil
Stamps: Unity, July Kit of the Month, Pocket full of...

TFL

Donna
Xx

13 comments :

Andrea said...

Gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Don, you did a gorgeous job on this one too! You inspire me every time I visit. I absolutely love your creative genius!

mindi said...

Lovely. If I had half of your inspiration and creativity, I would be a world famous photographer :D

ellepaulette said...

This card makes me happy! Love it and you!! :)

susy said...

Yes I like. Isn't that BG paper the cutest, I made and album for S when it first came out, I think I like looking at the paper in it as much as the photos,lol.

Sandie said...

simply lovely Don!!!
xxxxx

Sam said...

Sweet card Donna...and I think its Twilight-themed! I see Bella and Jacob.

I also love turning up my iPod favs loud...mostly 80s music, it makes me smile (and dance) :-).

Eve said...

I really LOVE your style Donna- and the look of the completed card. It flows together flawlessly.
LOVE that paper. It makes me happy!

Alison said...

Love! As usual! :)

Jacqueline said...

Oh Don you jumped on the Unity train!! LOVE that!! I love the sentiment and the papers are PERFECT!! Whoa! I also use music to get my creative juices flowin! You ALWAYS inspire me!!hugs!

Jen Shults said...

this is awesome Donna!! I LOVE it!! That flower is awesome and I love the paper. Great job!!

Jamee said...

super cute card. im behind on the sketch challenges.

Lainee said...

You have done it once again, Donna. That is one spectacular card. Thank you for sharing it.