Sunday, July 26, 2009

Scraperlicious Challenge #1 - Winter Wonderland...


Welcome to our first Scraperlicious Challenge!

This month's theme from the gorgeous Coco is "Winter Wonderland". We had to do a layout...OME! Yes a layout!...Do you know how long it's been since I did a layout?! But to be perfectly honest every challenge is a layout...But even so, I was freaking out just a bit! You have know idea how painful this was...Physically and emotionally. Physically because I stabbed myself with my piercer and emotionally because I stress when I just don't have a clue what I am going to do!!!

So anyway because the end of the month is nearing I thought I had better get off my bottom and try to come up with something....And here it is....





Ok, it will never be a Susy layout...But it didn't turn out too bad! I used the photo from my recent trip to Mount Gambier and I just received my new stamps from Unity so I had to use those.



So there you go my first layout for The Scraperlicious Scrappers! So please head on over to the blog and see what the other girls have made.....

TFL
Xx

Donna

5 comments :

Anne Elizabeth said...

I LOVE this one!

Erica said...

It is beautiful! I do have to say that it throws me off when you use a picture from July in a winter layout seeing as how I am sweating my butt off in Kansas. Also, while I hope you didn't stab yourself too bad, I am glad to know that I am not the only one who injures themself while crafting. The MS circle cutter knife is evil. So is the heavy plastic that holds some stamp sets. Again, lovely job on the layout.

susy said...

Gorgeous Donna, and you have given me way too much credit, your layouts have always been lovely.
so have you made a decision as to what next months challenge will be, can't wait to here it???
Xx

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this layout!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! I know how you feel about stressing when you don't know what you're going to do ANY stabbing yourself with your piercer. I have done (and do) BOTH! That little piercer HURTS! And stress, That's actually my FIRST name. Or at least it SHOULD be. You did a fab job,Don!!

Lainee said...

Well all your stressing was worth it, Donna, your layout is beautiful!