Monday, July 20, 2009

Esty Inspired # 45....and A Birthday Wish!


This weeks Esty Inspired challenge store is The Daily Pincushion. They sell all these really cute pincushions made from felt, which they sell as well! You should drop on over to see them they have the cutest pincushions!! This is the one that I chose for my inspiration....Well mainly the colours.....



And this is my card....


I have used Graphic 45 DP and a Hero Arts blossom stamp... Oh, and the sentiment is a SU one from the Garden Whimsy stamp set.


Love this stamp!

I also wanted to say a very Happy Birthday to my long suffering sister Cindy ...It seems, just lately, my little sister thinks that I am omitting her from a lot of my posts! Sorry honey....My bad! Cindy is not only my sister, she is one of my best friends...And she knows everything about me, but she still loves me anyway... I wanted to mention she was one of the main reasons that I wanted to visit the South East AND that she gave me $50 to buy a beautiful bracelet for my birthday....There! Happy now!


Love you Honey.....

TFL
Xx

Donna

7 comments :

susy said...

they just keep getting better. Must pop on over and wish Cindy a happy birthday.
Xx

Anonymous said...

I had tears in my eyes I was laughing so much. Thankyou for your warm and wonderful wishes for my Birthday. It was actually one of the better ones I have had, even thought I made my own cake.

Jacqueline said...

happy birthday to your sis!

LOVE this card sweetie, it is a perfect representation of the pincushion colors!! My eyes bug out from all the amazing creations on your blog!! Quit blinding me ;) haha kidding, I really do love this card, love the blossom stamped off the side of the square!! Thanks for playing along with the EIC45!! Hugs!

Anne Elizabeth said...

That card is so cool and I love the pincushion. I will have to check out that shop when I have a moment.

de said...

WOW! This is amazing! Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week! Your card is beautiful!

Happy Birthday Cindy! :-)

Elizabeth P said...

It´s an awesome card! I love it! you used beautiful colours :)

Ashley Newell said...

Wow! This is stunning! I love the colors and your beautiful work. Thanks for playing along with the EtsyInspired challenge, it means a lot to me!