Saturday, June 13, 2009

Sissy's Scrap Challenge....


Sissy's Scrap Challenge
Margie and Sara



Week 10 - Card Recipe Challenge # 3



Hello fellow scrappers :)
It's time for another Card Recipe Challenge!!!
Hope you're ready for this one!
Stamped Image/Sentiment

Flower(s)

Distressing

So, the lovely Margie and Sara have posted this week Sissy's Scrap Challenge....And could they pick anything more up my alley?? This is what I do!
I cheated.... just a bit though I took my card design ( cause I love the design) from a Twilight Tuesday sketch challenge and changed the paper and the colours and came up with this.....



Oh, and by the way "Happy Birthday" Sara.... Hope you have a FANTASTIC day!
Xx

6 comments :

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

It's beautiful! You did a wonderful job with this recipe!
Thanks for playing along with us this week :*) Can't wait 'til next weeks! ;)

Jamee said...

Beautiful card!

susy said...

Now aren't you gald I introduced you to ink,lol.
Gorgeous as always
Xx

Anonymous said...

Great card Donna & thank you for the wonderful wishes :)

xoxo
Sara

Jen Shults said...

Girl you just blow me away. Every time I come here your cards get better and better. That is STUNNING!!! And I love the new blog design. :D

Jamee said...

I left you something on my blog!