Monday, June 15, 2009

TTSC #5


So, I have been procrastinating....just a bit! Not with anything to do with my computer...as you can see by my new template and not with anything to do with my creative side either....Just my housework is suffering...just a bit! I am soooooooooo behind with my washing and ironing it's not funny!!
My very patient and loving husband has gone from been "Wife Missing... Due To Twilight" to an official "Twilight Widower" and my kids are starting to recite lines from the movie......
But on the up side of everything I finally got around to doing my Twilight Tuesday Sketch Challenge .

This months challenge is by our beautiful Dani .......



And this is what I came up with...


I scrounged around until I found some old Daisy D papers that I fell in love with ages ago....Susy's fault, of course! And using some Hero Arts stamps called "Bud Blossoms IV" and then Bob's your uncle...and he really is! Sorry....Ok, I'm going to do my washing now.....Or...I might just check out Twitter....and then there's Face book......................
Xx

7 comments :

susy said...

Oh pretty, love the HA stamp, looks cool with a more vintagey look. Imagine what we oculd get donein life if it wasn't for the computer...just wouldn't be as much fun.

Jacqueline said...

Oh my first of all CUTE new blog design!!! LOVE it!! and ummm HOLY CROW this card is beautiful, gorgeous, vintage, romantic...I could go on, I am drooling over this card!!! Love it!! xoxo

Alison said...

This is a great card! I love Daisy D's. They've always been one of my faves. Awesome job Donna! This card is so pretty!

ellepaulette said...

Sooooo lovely!! What beautiful dp!! You did a fantastic job on this one!

Sam said...

Stunning card Donna, and the photo is fabulous, so crystal clear and beautiful light/colours.

:-)
Sam.

Anonymous said...

OMG! Come on Donna, you need to send me a card! Your stuff is GORGEOUS!! PANT PANT. I love this. I also love your son's red hair! I think my overly fussy son would refuse. But how cool is that??? Maybe my daughter would be brave enough...

Julie said...

What a BEAUTIFUL card! Your work is just gorgeous, Donna - you are very talented!