Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sweetie's Sketches "June" Card Challenge...



With all the excitement and new discoveries of becoming a Twilight Tuesday Guest Designer (still love saying that!) I forgot to mention that I won the Sweetie's Sketches May Card Challenge!! Ya! Told you I was having the best time last week......
If you go over to their wonderful new site and visit Shell and the lovely design team ladies, checkout out the gallery and see all the entries for both layouts and cards....


Hi Girls,
Sorry I am late announcing the winners for May Sketches.
They were all so good but here are the lucky winners...

Card Sketch winner is: Donna Wardle
Layout Sketch winner is: Lindy Gillespie
.
You can see their entries in the Gallery
.
Seriously though, all the entries were fantastic. You are an awesome bunch of seriously talented ladies! That's said without a doubt!


I won some awesome "Autumn Leaves" stamps which are now on there way to me as I write this post....The June Challenge sketches for both a card and layout have been posted and I really recommend you have a go....


This is the card sketch....




And this is what I came up with....
I don't usually use Orange and I don't know why I have now but it went with the "Scenic Route Paper" I choose... I used my first ever Magnolia stamp that I was given to by a friend, I know you think they are too cutesy Susy but I thought....Why not!

Thanks for looking guys!

Oh, and I just want to say a BIG thank you for all the really encouraging and wonderful comments that I have been getting...You don't know how much it means to me.....I wish I could give you all a big hug!
Xx

6 comments :

Jacqueline said...

Oh sweetie this is amazing!!! Congrats!! This card is super sweet and the paper is amazing!! Love your color choices!!

susy said...

It actually looks good with the colours you have chosen, it's the washie pinky, purple cutesy stuff that makes me go blah(no offence to those who do like it, just not my stlye)...too long surounded by boys I guess,lol.
Well done.
Xx

Sandie said...

Fantastic!! Like the colours. Diiferent.
Looking forward to seeing you next Friday. Yeah.
Cheers xxxxxxx

mindi said...

WOW!!!
That's all I can say.
WOW!

Julie said...

LOVE IT! You are on such a roll lately -- well deserved, too.

Eve said...

I LOVE all the layering on this. The little image is just as sweet as the little card!!!