Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My Artful INKables Project - Day 2...


Are you impressed?!....Have you checked out all the gorgeous creations that ALL the Twilight Tuesday Design Team have done? If not YOU are missing out!!! Please head on over to Twilight Tuesday and have a look at what these very talented ladies can do!!
And remember if you leave a comment on the blog you go into the draw to win next week's blog candy giveaways...



This is one of the 4 cards that I came up with doing this challenge....This is my Twilight Saga Book Cover Inspired Card...Like that? I just made that up!

This stamp of the book cover symbols comes from the Into the Moonlight stamp set....Isn't it fantastic! The stamp not the card!....Can you tell I am ready to go to bed?? Sooooo sorry for any rambling on my part!!
Anyway, The paper is from Basic Gray and I used the Stampin' Up Eyelet Border Punch for the little bit down the bottom.


Don't ask me why but I decided to use my colour pencils to colour in the stamp... It came up ok!

I also forgot to do my comment portion of the challenge too...But, I have decided to leave that for tomorrow's post to give me more time to think about what I am going to gush about!!

Come back tomorrow...Better still, go to Twilight Tuesday and see everyone's awesome work!

Lots of Twilight Love
Xx


8 comments :

Alison said...

Donna, I have to agree with Tonya... your layering is dazzling! This card is gorgeous! And I really like that you used your colored pencils!

Jacqueline said...

Don, this is drop dead gorgeous!!! The layering IS magnificent! I LOVE everything you do!

ellepaulette said...

Love the way you colored your image and what beautiful dp! Just lovely!

Tonya Klar said...

I love the texture on your BG paper! I love the layers. I love the card! I love, love, love it all!

Bec said...

oh wow.. I love this colour combo.. Such a stunning card..

Eve said...

I think you did a great job coloring the image! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
I have to get all the stamps I did not get!!!! LOVE this one!!!

susy said...

gorgeous Don. all ready for the big day tomorrow?
Xx

Elena said...

Gorgeous! I am amazed of how talented your coloring is! Thank you so much for sharing your talent!
Really love the design of the card!