Friday, June 5, 2009

Could My Week Get Any Better Than This?...

Sissy's Scrap Challenge

Margie and Sara

Ok, two of the most FANTASTIC things have have happened to me in the last 24 hours.... First, Margie and Sara of Sissy's Scrap Challenge have asked me to be their "Adopted Sissy" for June.... I was really honored that they picked little ol' me....
They are both just soooo talented and special ladies "Thank You" guys!! So go over to Sissy's Scrap Challenge and check out all the amazing stuff they have over there....


Second....and those who know me, know I have been hanging out for days to hear about this, is that those beautiful, alluring, charming, delightful, exquisite, glamorous, gorgeous, ravishing, stunning ladies at Twilight Tuesday have finally announced their 3 guest designers and guess what?!....... I'm one of them!!!!! (she squeals uncontrollably). They also picked one of my new and very good friends the beautiful and very talented Jacquline and also the very talented and gorgeous Alison whom I plan to get to know as well.....

To be chosen to be a guest designer for Twilight Tuesday is..... well, it's just awesome. I have loved this blog ever since I found it...It is such an honor and I can't thank the ladies enough because I know it would have been a really tough choice....

So, anyway, this is one of the things I entered....This is a layout that I created to celebrate going to see Twilight for the first time...or was it the second?... with my really good friend Susy ......And yes, I am PRETENDING to touch Edward's butt (thanks Susy for taking the picture).

Hope you like.....



Xx

10 comments :

Jacqueline said...

I LOVE YOU!!! I am so excited you got in with me chicka!!! I am awed by EVERY creation you make and I couldnt be in this journey with anyone better than you!!! So happy for you about sissy's too!! You rock and congrats!!!

susy said...

I'm so proud of you Don, well done. Your work has always been gorgeous but these last few months it has grown beyond gorgeous, you have reallly found your groove. So keep groovin'baby...
Oh, and remeber us lesser mortals on your way up,lol.
Xx

Anne Elizabeth said...

I love all of your designs! I wish you lived close so we could scrap together:)

mindi said...

Awesome as usual, you really are an inspiration :)

Jen Shults said...

Congrats Donna!!!! Your work is just stunningly brilliant. I love everything about it!! It's going to be so fun working with you. :D

Anonymous said...

I am glad I popped on to see what you have been doing or I wouldn't have known about this exciting news until Monday. OMG, wow, fantastic, haaarrrrr. Well done, I hope your news has pushed the flew right out of your system. When can I say, 'My famous sister who works for.....'? If I can't say it now it won't be long. xxxxxx So proud. Hey, why didn't you ring me about this?????

Jamee said...

congratulations on making the team at Twilight Tuesday!!! that layout with edward and bella is beautiful!

Eve said...

Donna I LOVE this!!!! Congrats Congrats Congrats!!! So happy to be working with you!!! You really have a great style about your work!

Julie said...

YAY, DONNA! I am so happy for you and loved reading your happy post! You are very talented and I'm so looking forward to working with you and getting to know you! Also, check your email -- I just sent you a message! Congratulations!

ellepaulette said...

This is sooo great! Love that picture of you with Edward and Bella!