Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sick Induced Coma...



Yes, you guessed it.....I am STILL sick! I feel like I have been wrapped up in a cocoon for the last week and I am beginning to wonder what feeling well actually feels like!
On the up side of things sitting down to to watch TV last night I suddenly got the urge to do Susy's canvas that I promised her for her birthday....... Ok, her birthday is not till November but you know me, I like to be organised!
Anyway, so here is it is.... I tried a few different things for this Kelly Rae Roberts inspired canvas and I found out how impatient I am when it comes to paint drying....But, all in all, it didn't turn out to bad....Hope Susy likes it!
Xx

6 comments :

susy said...

I just left a comment and it never showed up, try again. I love it Donna, I adore it, it's the best present ever. I love it and I love you too. thanks you so, so much. I will treasure it always. And all this while you're sick, there is no end to your talent.
Xx

susy said...

OK, had another look and I love it even more. I can't believe it's mine. Doing a little happy dance.
Xx

Anonymous said...

Susy is a blessed girl! YAY for you Donna...
Sorry you are so sick. I hate being sick! BLAH...
Anywhoooo

Get better.
xx
oo

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Ummm, I think she loves it! LOL!

It's beautiful, Donna! I really admire your talent! I cannot believe that you were able to make this while feeling ill!
:*) Hope your feeling better!

Rebecca said...

{gasp!} I LOVE it! its beautiful! I hope you feel better soon :-) and take advantage of the need to create whenever it strikes you!

Jacqueline said...

This is amazing, gorgeous, breathtaking...should I go on ;) WOWWY!!! I love this you are sooo talented!!