Friday, June 26, 2009

Artful INKables - Day 4...



This has to be a really quick post...It is 10pm here and I am extremely tired, so if I make mistakes, forgive me, but my bed is calling...
So to begin with....What a sad day it has been. First losing Farrah and then Michael.... I still can remember dancing as a 10 year old with my sister in my parents lounge room to "Thriller"... Although I thought Michael's behaviour was....well... very weird to say the least.... There's no denying that the man was a musical genius...




Anyway back to my quick post....Is it day 4 already?....This week seems to have gone so quick!
Please go and check out what the lovely Design Team at Twilight Tuesday have come up with using the Artful INKable stamp sets....Wow! These ladies just amaze me!

This is what I did for my 4th card....




I cut out the apple from the "book symbol stamp" that you can see in the Fictionally Inspired stamp set and coloured it in with my pencils....What!... I like pencils at the moment!..... And I know the name of the paper now (thanks Susy!) it's by Jenni Bowlin! And I'm going to get me some more!



My BFF Wendy loves this card..... She tells me this when I tease her too much!
Ok, going to bed now....Have a fantastic day all my wonderful American friends and for my Aussie friends....Sleep tight!

Lots of Twilight Love
Xx

8 comments :

Jacqueline said...

Can you believe what a day that was? So sad...michael was huge in my life musically...

LOVE your card! Mmm Hmm you blow me away everytime I come here... Love those yummy papers! Great job with the pencils!
Good night!

ellepaulette said...

Love this card!! What beautiful dp and great coloring!!

Alison said...

Love. Love. Love.

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

GORGEOUS! I really do LOVE your cards! Great job :*)

Happy Birthday, Donna!!!
Hope you have a wonderful day :*)

Laura said...

OME!!! This card is stunning!!! Amazing!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday sis, love the card like always

Jamee said...

Your card is beautiful! Don't you just love those stamp sets?!!

susy said...

FINALLY I can say happy birthday,lol. Love the card, the bite me saying would have to be my fave of the stamps and the little apple charm with bite me on it is cool too. Have put our photo on my blog at last, and your birthday card, you won't actually get it until I send it with your pressie but at least yu can have a look,hehe. Hope it was a great day and you enjoyed your fruchocs, mmm, that's making me feel hungry.
Love ya
Xx