Monday, June 29, 2009

Another Year Older...


So, when I woke up this morning I had really high hopes that this is what I was getting for my birthday....




For some strange reason I didn't get it...


So anyway, with that major dream dashed (for this year anyway) I thought I would show you what a lucky spoiled girl I am....




My gorgeous, beautiful, wonderful friend Wendy MADE this for me!....Didn't buy it, but made it....I absolutely LOVE it! Look at all the beautiful detail she put into it....And it was made with love..awwwww! And she knows me sooooo well!



Then my other gorgeous, beautiful, wonderful friend Susy.....



This is us...

Made me this....This is my birthday card...Isn't it just beautiful! I just can't have it till I get my present....Are you sure Susy?.....




And I also wanted to thank everyone for all the birthday wishes that I received today...It really made the day all the more special...

Now, to the reason I am doing this post....



It's Monday so here is my last card that I made for the Artful INKable Stamp collaboration...

The lovely ladies at Twilight Tuesday asked us to use the beautiful Dani's Sketch Challenge # 5



I am really sorry but I can't remember the name of the paper that I used, but I am pretty sure it was by Paper Croft....




I have totally fallen in love with these stamps.... If you want to see more go on over to Twilight Tuesday and checkout what all the other Design Team ladies have created....WOW!

Lots of Twilight Love

Oh....I forgot....Make sure you come back tomorrow, it's my turn to do the challenge!
Xx

5 comments :

susy said...

Just hope your pressie arrives soon, hate having to wait. another gorgeous card, love the border punch, it looks great. I have your other stampin' goodies here, let me know when Andie is down next and I'll send them back with him.
Love the present Wendy made for you, nothing like a gift made with love.
Hope it was a great day for you. Can't wait to see the challenge you do, will check in when I get back from Port. Was hoping I would have had my new iPhone to check but they are on back order so it will have to wait :-(
sleep well, happy dreams :-)
Xx
the word verification is prefuzz, wonder is that the time just before puberty hits,lol.

Alison said...

You have wonderful friends! Happy Happy Birthday!!!Love your card. It's nice that one of us didn't use just red, black, and white!

Tonya Klar said...

First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Second, OME!! Your prezzie is awesome! I love the cross-stitch Wendy made! And the card Susy made is DIVINE! Does she have a blog? I hope you have a beautiful day! Love and hugs!

Anne Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday! Love the cards:)

Anonymous said...

Happy Late Birthday...
I didn't know. It's been so busy here, I've not done a lot of blog hopping...

You are so blessed to have great friends like Wendy & Susy!

Another year older, and another year of blessings... like fine wine, we just keep getting better.

Em