Friday, May 15, 2009

Lemonade Anyone??


I love getting awards....it doesn't happen very often but when it does I do a really girlie giggle and feel all warm inside! So when Dani, who sooooooo kindly gave me this one "The Lemonade Stand Award" it was no exception! Thank you again Dani....you made my day!

Rules...of course:

The rules of the award (To pick up the Lemonade Stand Award) Comment on this blog. Save the award logo to your own computer and use it in your own blog.- Nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude.- Link to your nominees within your blog post. Comment on their blogs to let them know they’ve
received the award.- Link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation.


1. To Em, who is such a beautiful soul and is lovely lady.... Em makes beautiful cards and I love
her and her blog to bits!

2. To Anne, who has just become a mum for the third time and who has been my friend from the
very beginning of my whole blogging journey. Anne is a wonderful mum, wife and friend. I
love reading about all she has to say...just love her really!

3. To Andrea, who is about to become a mum....oops! sorry, mom for the first time. Andrea is
another blog friend who has been with me practically from the start. A. has a beautiful heart and I love her blog!

4. To Susy, who has been my inspiration, my friend, someone to talk to when no one else would
do. Susy has been my rock, my first obsessed Twilight friend ( I sucked her into it!) and Susy
is one of those friends you will have for life...no matter how far apart we are.... LOVE you Sus!
Oh by the way she is a FANTASTIC scrapper and card maker!

5. To Sam, who is a new friend on my blogging journey. Sam makes the most beautiful cards and
her jewellery is divine!! I love everything about her and her blog...and hope to get to know her
better.

6. To The Twilight Tuesday Ladies, I know that many of you already have this award but I
wanted to give it back to you because I think you ALL are fantastic, talented, wonderful.
You have accepted me into your world without a second thought and made me feel a little
less freaky about my love for Twilight......and let's face it my obsession! I hope to get to know
you all better.....Thanks guys!

I have soooo many other people I want to give this award to Sandie, Lauren, Laura...I could go one for quite awhile but I won't. They all deserve this too.....
Xx

4 comments :

Jacqueline said...

you deserve it sweetie! it has been great having you around doing the TT challenges! hugs!

Sam said...

Thanks so much Donna. You are a real sweetie! :-)

Best wishes,
Sam.

ellepaulette said...

I am so happy this made your day! You deserved it!! :)

Eve said...

You are so sweet!
Those are some awesome animal shots BTW!!!!