Saturday, March 14, 2009

Just Playing....

I was "Blog Hopping" the other day and came across a photography blog that I really loved. She had taken photo's of her beautiful children's faces really close up so I thought I would give it a go and see what I could do with my photo shop.... I didn't think they turned out too bad!! The first was of Ella.....

Brooke

Cheeky Ben

My Boys.... I cropped the photo right down and played with the gray scale... It made their faces a lot smoother, I really like this one!

Cam.... I really liked this one too. I just have to convince BJ to actually sit still long enough to let me take a close up of him and then I will have nice photo's to put up on the wall!
Xx

1 comment :

duchess said...

Those are really beautiful. Great job. Just stopped by to say Hi and thanks for following. Can't wait to get to know you better.
duchess