Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas...Part Two - Hutchessons, Christmas Day...

Ok, Christmas part 2... at Cindy and Greg's in Penola.....

Ella, Ben and Brooke.

My beautiful Ella..

Ben had a fantastic time!

Oh look! Santa left new camera's!

Ok, here's the story..... When Ella opened her roller blades she was soooooo excited she wanted to put them on right then and there, we convinced her to wait until we all could go outside and I asked her if she would like me to help her... She replied "No, thank you Auntie Donna....I'm going to be GOOD at this.... and she was, she just took off!!

Ben on his new scooter we bought him.

Brooke was a little unsure about how she would go on her new roller blades but she got the hang of it really quickly.

Cam didn't do too badly either...

Having a lot of fun, and nobody fell down......Well not too much!

Cam and Brookie in their Christmas hats...

The table set for Christmas lunch..... Cindy did a fantastic job! It was all very yummy.....
Xx
P.S. For thoses who are wondering I did take pictures of BJ but they didn't turn out very good...

3 comments :

Melody said...

It looks like you have a lot of Christmas's too.

It must be wonderful to be able to open your Christmas gifts and then go outside and use them. :) It is freezing cold here.

Great pictures. I love the kids in the Santa hats.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Children. Christmas Crackers... YAY CHRISTMAS!
I love that Ella said that so politely. She's a card, huh!

Andrea said...

What great pictures! I love all of the Santa hats. I remember getting rollerblades as a kid. My brother and I loved them so much!