Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas... Part One - Mc Vitty's.....

Because I have soooooooo many Christmas photos to share with you all I am going to split them up into parts..... So here goes the first lot...On the 23rd the Evan's and the Wardle's went to the McVitty's for an early Christmas celebration. Andy took the disco machine and we danced, ate lots of nice food, had a 'little' bit to drink and had a really great time! "Thanks" James and Wendy......Our house next year?

Emily the dancing queen.....

Wendy taking my photo while I am taking hers....

Jazzie dancing with Sue...


Barry and James cooking the BBQ......Well James is anyway!

The DJ... having a relaxing moment!

Look out Adelaide night clubs...... Here come Em and Jazzie!

Well not for a few more years at least.....

Sue, Em Jazzie, Ryan and Barry doing the "Macarana"

Ryan is teaching Baz to dance!

Does my bottom look big?!

Em and Jazzie...

Em, Ryan and Charlotte telling the DJ to change the song!

Cam and Ryan dancing...
Xx

3 comments :

Anne Elizabeth said...

Looks like you had lots of fun from the pictures!:)

mindi said...

Looks like fun!!
And I can't believe it, but I JUST found your Christmas card in my pile of mess on the counter. Along with a few others. I WILL get them in the mail tomorrow! Sorry I'm so late!!!

Anonymous said...

So much fun!
Thanks for sharing...
em