Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas...Part Three - Boxing Day, Hutchessons...

We had a relaxing, lazy day on Boxing Day.... We sat under Greg and Cindy's pergola had a few drinks and watched the kids play..... Oh, and please excuse the photo's, they were taken with my small camera and I was just snapping at everything....

Dad and Ben...

Brookie...

Ben wanted me to take a picture of him with his tongue out......so I did!

Cindy blowing bubbles..... "Thanks Auntie Katrina"

Good look for me isn't it!

Go Ella Go....

Well we had fun.....

Andy showing off his "Guns".......is that what you call his muscles?
Xx

1 comment :

susy said...

Wow don, can't believe how much Cindy's kids have grown up (and Andrew muscles,lol)Glad you had a nice Christmas and gave the little camera a good work out, I've been lovin' mine.
we're thinking of doing the scrap thing at the race course again in Feb, can you make it to meet us?
See you soon,
Love Sue.