Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Wedding Bells.....

More on catching up......... Told you I had a lot!
Anyway this is Ben and Kristy's wedding that we were invited to..... They got married at the Botanical Gardens in the middle of Adelaide and had the reception at the Wine Centre. Very, very nice! It poured down the day before, but the day of.... just around the time of the wedding the day was perfect! Kristy made a beautiful bride and Ben didn't scrub up bad either!

These are Kristy's flowers.....They were very beautiful, just like the bride!

A very cool cake.....chocolate of course, but I didn't have any....Not that I didn't want any of it, it was just gone before I got there!

The speeches....

This is my favourite photo.....

Ben

The Wedding Waltz.....They danced to Unchained Melody..... Not what I would of picked but "Ghost" is Kristy's favourite movie and Ben didn't have a say, actually Ben didn't even know till they were up there!

The Happy Couple dancing in bubbles.......
Xx

4 comments :

Anne Elizabeth said...

Her cake is freaking gorgeous! So is she:)

susy said...

Gorgeous photos Don, you really are getting a handle on that new camera aren't you.

Andrea said...

So pretty! I love her flowers and the cake! And the pictures of them dancing in the bubbles...it looks like something out of a movie.

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous pictures.
Emily