Monday, December 15, 2008

I Think I Have a Problem....

..... No really, I thought that after seeing the movie on the big screen I could actually move on from this obsession that has grown over the last few months....from that very first sentence in "Twilight"......It has only gotten worse!!! And yes people! Susy and I went back the next day and watched it again! Once was not enough...Actually I don't know if twice is going to be enough! Anyway, now I have to start waiting all over again as the next movie comes out about the same time next year.... OMG I am SAD!!!!
But on the up side Susy and I had a fantastic time....It was great to spend time with her and to catch up and laugh and giggled at ourselves! Thanks for driving all that way to watch Twilight with me Susy....it made it even better that you were there with me!

We bribed Cam with popcorn and the video games to take our photo! Not that he need much encouragement he loves taking photo's....just not of his sadly obsessed mum and Susy!

Susy....

I stole this photo from Susy's blog.....she made me PRETEND to touch Rob's arse!
Xx

4 comments :

project 52/365 (Drew) said...

Pah!! Pretend . . . You ARE touching his bum!! lol

susy said...

I don't think you have a problem Don, I KNOW you have a problem. But I'm so glad I share it with you. Honestly I could go back and watch it twice again tomorrow. Next November is just tooooo long away. I'll email you my shots and can I get you to email me yours.
Love you,
Susy.
P.S. Does Andy know about the second time yet,lol???

Andrea said...

I love that last picture! I wish I lived there so I could go see it again with you. I can't wait for it to come out on DVD. I've heard so many people say the movie was even better the second time around. So I'm patiently waiting to see it again and hopefully like it more...

Anonymous said...

I would have stood infront of Bell so Edward would be holding me