Sunday, December 7, 2008

6 and 1/2 Days......

Ok, ok......I know I am sad, we have already established that point...... ( plus I have already seen it, thank God for the Internet or I would have gone nuts by now) but it's 6 and 1/2 days till I get to fulfill my obsession and see "Twilight" on the big screen with Susy.... I have read all the reviews and I don't care!!! I have made my own opinions on what they should have done a bit different, but it doesn't seem to make the slightest difference.....I still love it any way.....
Xx

4 comments :

Andrea said...

Woohoo!

And I'm shocked that you cheated and watched it early ;-) lol I so would have done that too!

Becky said...

I loved this movie. I watched it online too, lol. I couldn't wait.

Are you from Australia? I live in NZ but I am an Australian. I moved here 2 1/2 years ago.

Becky said...

I know, I want Will (my son) to have a good Christmas, or I wouldn't bother!
I'm from Tasmania originally.

The Berry's Patch said...

I've seen it 3 times already. Nana nana boo boo. (once on the internet) I'm just teasing you. It must really stink for you though. ;-)