Friday, November 29, 2013

A Makeover In Real Time: Master Bedroom Update.



I feel like I have been working on this room forever! It has taken me 3 weeks to paint the trim and skirting boards white. I did this on my days off and when I had 5 minutes to myself. You know how it is during the silly season, actually any season for me lately! Then on the weekend Andy painted the rest of the room! Ya! So I thought I would share with you my progress...



I absolutely love this colour, Taubmans, Grey Castle. I really think it makes the room more calm and serene. I have also added a lamp from Ikea on the tall boy. Now all that is left to do is:

* New bedroom suite
* New carpet
* Maybe some curtains?

I am also thinking of swapping the art in the room. I might move my Willow Tree painting to the lounge room and put my wire flower above the bed. I think I might tackle these things after Christmas though. 
So, what do you think? Do you love it or think I should have left it? 



No comments :