Tuesday, October 8, 2013

you may have noticed...

My new and gorgeous blog design.... Since I was making the transition of my blog from crafty to a more personal blog, I decided that a whole new and grown up look was needed. I hunted high and low for the look I wanted and really not knowing anything about installing templates and links I needed to find someone that would do all the hard bits for for me without the whole thing costing too much... And then I stumbled across Jenna Riley... 

Not only does Jenna design gorgeous blogs, she was so sweet and amazing helpful and just what I was looking for... So if your in need of something different and are like me, technology challenged, Jenna is the girl for you. Go to her website HERE and check out her designs and I know you will be inspired!

No comments :