Wednesday, August 7, 2013

New Canvas...



So... I think I have found my style. I love the freedom of painting abstract and believe it or not it's not as easy as it looks. You have to combine the right amount of colours, not to mention balancing them and the hardest thing? ... Knowing when to stop!



I painted this one this one to go in the dining room. I still am a little hesitant about it. I am still not overly confidante in what I am doing.. I guess that's the perfectionist in me. So if you have any hints or suggestions that would be great...



 Cameron wants a green one in his room next...





I must admit... I love doing this... Maybe even more than making cards! 

Donna


3 comments :

Jennifer said...

LOVE your canvas Donna! It looks GREAT!!! (=

Michelle said...

Wow! Donna, this is fantastic! I really love it. I think you may have found your style, too! No hints from me, I think you're doing just fine all by yourself. :-)

Marion said...

I really, really love this Donna. It reminds me of an old wooden fence. You are very clever!