Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Currently...




August...

Loving: At the moment I am loving decorating the house from a country look to something a bit more modern. I love the process of finding different options on the net and making up design boards... I am slowly finding my "style".
Reading: I am reading Furniture Makeovers by Barb Blair. It covers simple techniques for transforming furniture with paint, stains, paper, stencils and much more. If this something you might be interested in you can find it HERE at the Amazon book store.
Drinking: Water... Ok, I'm trying to drink more of it, it's not my favourite thing to drink.
Eating: Tried a new recipe to make pumpkin bread the other day and it turned out a tad delicious! I plan to put the recipe on my blog a bit later.
Anticipating: Getting some new cushion covers from a USA store I found on Esty. I can't wait to get them!
Listening To: At the moment... Whatever Cam is listening to. We have very similar tastes in music, much to his dad's dismay considering he's a DJ and like's all the alternative stuff. Cam favourites at the moment are Radioactive by Imagine Dragons and Wake me Up by Avicii
Watching: True Blood, season 6... Yes, I know, I'm sad!
Planning: Going away for the weekend for Andy and my 20th Anniversary with Wendy and James to the Barossa.
Creating: New abstract canvas. I have found my style!!
Need To Finish: The list is endless... And I won't bore you!!
Wishing: For more time to do everything! 
 
 
Donna



1 comment :

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

I'm trying to drink more water too ... not a smart idea in winter when drinking a nice cold glass of ice water doesn't appeal!

Happy 20th Anniversary, high five, it's big achievement these days.