Sunday, May 26, 2013

Around Here Lately...






This week has been about patience, love and trust. I don't want to seem melodramatic but sometimes I find myself in the darkest of places and have to pull myself out of there and remember that I have two gorgeous boys and husband that loves me (incredible as that seems some days) a home and family... We all have our demons to struggle with and have all been through bad times. Mine still come back to haunt me every now and then... BUT, I need to put the past behind me and look forward and see that amazing light at the end of the tunnel.... WOW! I must be freaking you all out about now... Pretty deep huh?! Ok, enough... Here was my week...


* My morning thing * BJ's favourite meal, spaghetti and meatballs *
My view while washing the breakfast dishes * Me * Andy took me on a lunch
 date to Argus House * Probably not the best way to store all my paints *
  Nearly finished * Me and my big boy * How about a sunset instead of a sunrise *



Donna

1 comment :

Michelle said...

I'm sorry you had a hard week, Donna. I hope that this week coming brings you lots more light and happiness. Big hug to you.