Friday, May 24, 2013

ABS - Friday Feature 009. Backgrounds By Design...







Today I have another Annabelle Stamps Friday Feature to share with you! For this FF Andrea asked us to make a card using one of the gorgeous Backgrounds By Design Stamp Sets...











 This is the set that I decided to use... BBD3!



I actually really struggled with this card. I was torn between what background I was going to use and then when I did chose I had no idea where or what I was going to do with it...



.... So I basically kept the whole thing very simple. I used some design papers I had left over from a previous card and started with that. I then stamped the background stamp with my Baja Breeze Stampin' Up ink pad and the rest fell into place...



I still don't know if I like this card... It's not really my style and I find it doesn't "pop" the way I had hoped it would but this is how it finished... Well, you can't love every card you make completely can you? ...LOL! 


Now remember, for this weekend only any of the "Backgrounds By Design" clear stamp sets are 20% off at the Annabelle Stamps Store...20% peoples!!!! So head on over there and checkout the amazing store and all the amazing stamps, embellishments, paper, digi's, ribbon and twine etc that Andrea has to offer! And while your blog hopping this weekend go and checkout what the other Belles have created using these delicious stamps sets... because WOW... you will not want to miss them!

Donna



2 comments :

lostinpaper said...

I totally can't see the struggle from here Donna. These are such great colours together, and me I'm such a CAS girl all round. Thanks for the inspiration!

A Consuming Passion said...

Love the card you created Donna.......