It's the Deconstructed Sketch's 2 year anniversary AND 100th sketch! To celebrate we have some special guests joining us as well as two amazing sponsors and we want YOU to join us too!
And this is my card to celebrate 100 sketches ... Woohoo!!
Because Taylored Expressions is one of our amazing sponsors for this fabulous celebration I decided that I would show off my March "Stamp Of the Month" Make It Memorable stamp set (which I subscribe to). Then using the very gorgeous MME 's Collectable "Memorable" 6x6 paper pad, a little sewing, some distressing AND Jen's sketch came up with the above card...
Now here's what you want to know - how can I play too?!?
- There is a prize hidden somewhere out in the 100th sketch blog hop!! One very lucky randomly selected commenter will win a $25.00 gift certificate to Tiddly Inks Stamps!
- So what do you need need to do? Visit all the blogs on the link list below and leave a comment on their Deconstructed Sketch 100th sketch post and cross your fingers!
- The commenting prize deadline is May 15, 2013 at 8 pm CST. We've got TWO things to celebrate so we are celebrating for two weeks!
- There is also a prize saved for one of our sketch participants! One very lucky randomly selected sketch participant will win a $25.00 gift certificate to Taylored Expressions!!
- So what do you need to do for this one? Use sketch 100 to create a project - your project can be a card, layout, Project Life creation - anything, just make sure the sketch is visible. Photograph your creation and upload it to an online gallery or blog and come back here and add a direct link to your project in InLinkz on the Deconstructed Sketch 100 post on Jen's Blog.
- The project deadline is May 15, 2013 at 8 pm CST. Enter as many times as you want with different projects!
Now it's time to hop!!