Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Tiddly Inks Challenge #107 - Distress, Emboss or Stitch... The Choice Is Yours!



On to the challenge!  For the two week challenge, we are asking you to use a Tiddly Ink image (as always) and show us a bit of distressing, stitching, or embossing.  You can use all three or one of the three, it's up to you!  Make sure to make a new project to link up and PLEASE BE SURE TO USE A TIDDLY INKS IMAGE!
 


This is my card... I went with a bit of distressing and stitching with the very gorgeous digital image of Wryn - Happy Mail!



I started out by printing Wryn out on white card stock and then coloured her in with my Prismacolour pencils. I then cut her out. I then printed out the little mail box that come's with Wryn when you purchase her as an accessory. I coloured the mailbox and chalked the sky and then placed Wryn next to it completing my scene.

The paper I used on the card are from MME's "My Girl" 6x6 designer pad. I distressed most of the papers and used a little bit of stitching in the banners.




*Remember: You must use a Tiddly Inks image to qualify for any of the features or prizes.

If you would like to join us for this two week challenge you can get the full details at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog and if you like any of the amazing images you see on the Challenge Blog you can find all the gorgeous images HERE at the Tiddly Inks Store.


And please be sure to hop around and check out what the rest of the Tiddly Inks Design Team has made we have some bad-ass, madly talented members that will blow you away with their amazing creations!!!

5 comments :

Loopylou. said...

awwwwww i just adore this card Donna,its just such a gorgeous card with those lucious papers and your stitching. I have yet to brave machine stitching on my cards....it would be a disaster I know it!!!!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Unknown said...

Such a fab card. Love how you put Wryn!

Unknown said...

Your card is simply beautiful! It has such a spring feel to it and your distressing and stitching are amazing!

Danni said...

Very sweet card!

Joey said...

Gorgeous card Donna :) Love those patterned clouds. Joey x