Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Tiddly inks Challenge #105 - Clean And Simple!



Time again for another Tiddly Inks Challenge and this one is EASY! Well, for me it was, maybe not for some of the other Tiddly Inks DT girls...LOL!




I have to admit I took inspiration for my card from the AMAZING Alice Wertz. Not only has she the most awesome colouring skills EVER, she rocks the Clean and Simple look in a way that floors me every time!!

I started off my card by printing out one of my favorite Tiddly images Wryn - Fairy Friends.

I then coloured in the image with my Prismacolor pencils leaving Wryn's dress because I wanted to paper piece it with some MME's paper pad scraps I have had sitting in my basket for awhile now.

Then using some more co-ordinating scraps of paper { I think that there's a few bits from different pads...} I placed a boarder at the top and the little bits down below and then stamped the "Happy Birthday" on the card and added some buttons and walla... Done! EASY!  




*Remember: You must use a Tiddly Inks image to qualify for any of the features or prizes.

If you would like to join us for this two week challenge you can get the full details at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog and if you like any of the amazing images you see on the Challenge Blog you can find all the gorgeous images HERE at the Tiddly Inks Store.


And please be sure to hop around and check out what the rest of the Tiddly Inks Design Team has made we have some bad-ass, madly talented members that will blow you away with their amazing creations!!!

6 comments :

Juls said...

Wow wow wow!!!! This is just so utterly gorgeous!!! I must say I think u rock the C&S look too, thanks 4 the inspiration, hugs Juls

Kat W said...

I love this colourful CAS card and the image is one of my favourites too :-)
Kat x

Leah's Crafty Life said...

Yeah.. you totally rocked the CAS style, Donna!! gorgeous work, love the colors going on too!

Loopylou. said...

squeee donna this is just perfect hunny, its gorgeous and wow do you know how to CAS! your mushroom looks so cool.
huge hugs Lou xxx

Dianne said...

You right I love Alice's coloring too, you've don a wonderful job coloring and it was brilliant to use the paper for her dress Gorgeous card Donna, thanks for sharing and have a great day..

BegoƱa said...

It is so CUTE...
I love your job.
Hugs
Bego