It's Thursday which means it's time for another Deconstructing Sketch!
For this challenge card I used some more of my wonderful MME papers. These ones come from the Collectable Collection's "Noteable" 6x6 paper pad. The sentiment is from Hero Arts and the butterfly punch from Martha Stewart... And this is Jen's fabulous sketch....
1. Use the sketch above to make a project, any kind you like using any image you like.
2. Post it somewhere on the internet. Use keyword DS90 if you post to an online gallery like Splitcoaststampers.
3. Link back here to Inlinkz at the bottom of the post so we can stop by and see it.
4. Check back here next Wednesday to see if you are one of this week’s favorites and grab a badge for your blog.
Want your sketches a little early? Follow the Deconstructed Sketch on Facebook!! And if you are looking for some older sketches to dig through you can find them in the Deconstructed Sketchbook.
And be sure to hop around and check out what the rest of the Deconstructed Sketch Design Team has made!
- Amber Hight
- Arielle Gordon
- Cresta Woodruff
- Dawn Easton
- Jen Shults
- Joni Wilson
- Judy Rozema
- Kadie Ensley
- Lori Boyd
- Sandra MacLean - Sandra is going to be a little late this week.
- Sheri Gilson
- Tobi Crawford
- Tracey Pickersgill