This is the last Deconstructing Sketch for this year and this card is my last card for 2012...
A friend asked me if I could make her a baby card for one of her friends and this is what I came up with...
I used one of my very favourite Kraftin' Kimmie stamps "Stripes The Zebra" which is now retiring from the store, so if you like him there is still time to drop by and get him...
The papers are from MME's Lime Twist "Fly A Kite" 6x6 paper pad. The sentiment is also from Kraftin' Kimmie's Everyday Sentiment Set and the punch from Fiskars.
This is Jen's amazing sketch, which btw, I flipped so that the image would fit nicely on the card.
I coloured Stripes in with my Prisma pencils and as you can see did a little sewing and distressing...
You can find Stripes HERE at the Kraftin' Kimmie Store...
Because it's Christmas and the end of the year Jen has decided to make this a two week challenge.
Here's what you have to do to enter:
1. Use the sketch to the left to make a project, any kind you like using any image you like.
2. Post it somewhere on the internet. Use keyword DS82 if you post to an online gallery like Splitcoaststampers.
3. Link back here to Inlinkz at the bottom of the post so we can stop by and see it.
4. Check back here next Wednesday to see if you are one of this week’s favorites and grab a badge for your blog.
Want your sketches a little early? Follow the Deconstructed Sketch on Facebook!! And if you are looking for some older sketches to dig through you can find them in the Deconstructed Sketchbook.
And be sure to hop around and check out what the rest of the Deconstructed Sketch Design Team has made!
- Amber Hight
- Amy Sheffer
- Arielle Gordon
- Jen Shults
- Kadie Ensley
- Lori Boyd
- Sheri Gilson
- Tracey Pickersgill
- Joni Wilson (Guest Designer)