Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A Tiddly Inks Challenge And New Clear Stamps!!




It's time for another Tiddly Inks Challenge... Has it really been two week's already?!! Wow this month is just flying by and it's only a month to go till Andy, Wendy, James and I head off to Vanuatu for week of no kids, warm delicious weather, swimming, relaxing by a beach or the pool... And did I mention the no kids part?? Don't get me wrong, I love my boys with all my heart but between Bj's autism and Cam turning into a surly teen at times, a bit of a break would be nice... But, back to the matter at hand.... A Tiddly Inks Challenge!! Oh!! And some REALLY exciting news!! Christy's releasing 5 SETS of  gorgeous CLEAR STAMPS!!!



This fortnight's challenge is a "Sketch Challenge"...And you all know how much I like sketch challenges AND I also got to use one of Christy's NEW 3x4 CLEAR STAMPS SETS called "Friends" as well!! I stamped Wyrn on white card stock and then coloured her in with my Prismacolor pencils. Then using my absolutely gorgeous MME's Indie Chic "Nutmeg" 6x6 paper pad proceeded to create something resembling the sketch!



With the "Friends" stamp set you get two images to play with and two sentiments, "Thank You" and the one I used for this card "Friends are the Flowers of Life".


"Friends"



And here are the other sets you can now purchase from the Tiddly Ink Store :


"Beach Babe"


"Cute As A Bug"


 "Hang In There"

 "Sweet Wishes"


If you would like to join us for this fortnights challenge you can get the full details at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog.




4 comments :

Carissa said...

Beautiful card. Love the colours.
I did not realize that Tiddly inks had started making stamps now too.
Carissa

Leah's Crafty Life said...

Such gorgeous work, Donna!! Love your card design, everything is so beautiful!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Donna this is absolutely stunning! Absolutely love the beautiful layout...the colours are so rich and pretty :)

Arabella said...

This is so gorgeous Donna! I love the blues you have used!!! I hope you have a fantastic time in Vanuatu! My hubby and went there for our honeymoon and it was bliss!

Arabella