Thursday, June 14, 2012

Deconstructing Sketch #56 - Friends Are The Flowers Of Life...





 I started out my card by printing out one of the gorgeous "Wryn and Friends" sentiments from Tiddly Inks on one of the beautiful pattern papers from MME's Miss Caroline's "Howdy Doody" 6x6 paper pad. I then printed the image out again on white card stock and coloured the hearts and the pot in with my Prismacolor pencils, cut them out and glued them onto the sentiment I printed out first.

Matching all the papers together I then used this week's sketch....


I used my EK Success scollop punch for the small border and then put it all together finishing it of with lace from spotlight, some Kaiser Craft pearls and a little Prima flower on the side.



 
If you'd like to join us this week all you need to do is create a project using the above sketch as inspiration. There are no specific image requirements for this challenge. Upload your project to your blog or to an online gallery and link it back to Jen's Blog using the Inlinkz.


Be sure to hop around and check out what the rest of the Deconstructed Sketch Design Team has made!
 
Jen Shults
Jessica Diedrich
Judy Rozema, Guest Designer
Kadie Ensley
Lori Boyd
Pam Varnell
Sheri Gilson



6 comments :

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Donna this is so lovely! Beautiful layout and you have tackled the sketch so perfectly :) Sorry I am so late but welcome to tiddlyinks sweetie! :D

Emmy said...

Oooo great card!! Totally gorgeous!!

Leah's Crafty Life said...

This is so beautiful!! LOVE the card and sketch.

ccroll said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Donna!!! Beautiful!

Jen Shults said...

Gorgeous Donna! Love the colors and papers... all of it. Its just generally perfect. :)

Arabella said...

This is fab Donna! I love how you have made the sentiment the focus!
Gorgeous papers too!

Arabella