Tuesday, March 6, 2012

SMASH*ing The Day Away...






 I was going to post these SMASH* book pages today anyway,
 but by coincidence a few girls from my SMASH*aholics FB group
are doing an SMASH*bloghop!! You can go and check out their
AMAZING pages HERE at the beginning on Krista's blog!


This is my second go at SMASH*ing and I have to admit although
I like the concept and the idea behind what I have created I am not
so sure about how it turned out... To me, it looks too messy! LOL,

 Page 1.


 Page 2.



 This gorgeous stamp is from Kraftin' Kimmie and I thought that
it would be perfect for the page...


 So that's it... I haven't really sat down to SMASH* anything
lately, I have been working on my Project Life album which I
am LOVING!! But I do have a few ideas for my next page... 
Hopefully I will get some time this weekend to actually do something!




3 comments :

Bananastamper said...

Donna I LOVE your smash layout!!!!! JK Rowling, Diana Gabaldon and Stephenie Meyer are among my top 10 as well!!!All three have written books that I have read more than once! I just love that you took the time to journal about it. I love everything about your pages - from the stamped "embellishments" to the topic. Thanks for sharing!
Shanna :

Stampin Mindy said...

I LOVE this! J.R. Ward is my favorite! I love the Black Dagger Brothers!Thanks for the inspiration!

Hugs, Mindy

Christi said...

I LOVE this Donna! Just fabulous! smiles...