Monday, March 5, 2012

11 Things...


 My friend Kellie Winnell has tagged me in what looked to be a really
fun post in getting to know people but when I read what I had to
do....

 1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you’ve tagged them.

 I sort of freaked out a bit... I mean a photo of ME... OMG! 
AND 11 random things... KELLIE!!! Ok, I did say I wanted to try
new and different things...so here goes!



 11 Random things:

1.   I am blonde (no, not that way!!) I am naturally blonde but I prefer
 my hair brown.

2. Our family number is 9... Andy was born on the 29/11, I was born
 on the 29/6, BJ was born on the 9/6 and Cam was born on the 6/9
... Freaky huh?

3. I am TERRIFIED of hights! I can do airplanes and I think I would
 be ok in a hot air balloon... But never ask me to get up on the roof!!

4. When BJ was born the first thing Andy said to me was
"It's a boy honey" I answered with... "Tell me something I don't know!".

5. Andy and I didn't name Cameron... My close friends Kym and
 Sue did!

6. I have always regretted not trying harder in year 12.

7. Sometimes I miss my mum so much it actually hurts!

8. I CANNOT live without my iphone...Sorry, I am a iphone junkie!!

9. Strawberries are my favourite fruit, but I can't eat too many of 
them because I get hives!!

10. Andy and I have been together for nearly 22 years... married 
for 19.  It's been hard but worth every minute cause I love him
 more now than I did then...

11. I wish I was a better crafter...I would love to be able to do just half
of some of the VERY talented ladies out there!



 Kellie's Questions:

1. Do you have a pet?
 We have a cat named Jasper... Yes, he is named after a vampire!
 
2. What is your natural hair colour?
   White Blonde
 
3. If you could have just one wish what would it be?
To be able to eat ANYTHING I want and not get fat!
 
4. Are you a girlie girl or a tomboy-ish girl?
A bit in-between... I love doing girlie stuff but could
 wear jeans and sneakers forever!
 
5. Why do you blog?
I used to do it to share things with my family and then I
 did it to share my cards with other crafty ladies
...Now I do it for me!
 
6. Favourite song or band at the moment?
Ummm don't really have one... Oh, I like A Thousand Years
by Christina Perri at the moment... It's a Twilight thing!

7. Where were you born?
Easy... Penola, South Australia.... Think Mary McKillop!
 
8. Favourite blog?
Can't choose... I have lots! One of them is Kellie's!
 
9. What is something you look forward to every week?
The weekend... LOL!!
 
10. If you could live anywhere, where would you choose?
Probably Mount Barker... Just not Strathalbyn! Don't
 get me started!!
 
11. Something embarrassing about you?
 Me?...Do embarrassing things??...No!! Ok, the list
 is too long and I have to go to work!!


 This next bit is a bit harder.. I am suppose to tag people with 11 questions of
my own...

1. What is your favourite season?
2. Dream holiday...Where would you go?
3. What is the one thing you have to do before leaving the house?
4. Do you sing out loud or just mime the words?
5. What do you love doing best... Blogging, FB or Twitter?
6. Do you believe in soul mates?
7. If you could have any occupation what would it be?
8. Are you a gold or silver girl?
9. Most favourite website at the moment?
10. Most favourite movie of all time?
11.What would your ideal dream date consist of?

   I have decided I'm not tagging specific people, but if you do post it on your blog, please leave a link, so I can go read!!  I'd love to read what you have to say!!


No comments :