Friday, December 2, 2011

These Are A Few Of My Favourite Things....



 My friend Kellie Winnell over at 'Give The Girl A Blog"
has inspired me to share 'A Few Of My Favourite Things'
 with you... 

Lately, I have been on a bit of a self discovery, a
"finding me phase", if you will.. I have found that I have
completely fallen for anything vintage and that includes
some of this beautiful jewelry from the gorgeous
Laura from Violet Bella...




 The amazing vintage dresses, shoes, bags and drool
worthy stuff at Mod Cloth





The freedom of scrapping with my SMASH* book!




...And the awesome digi's, challenge blog and personal blog
of Krista Smith's 'Saturated Canary". OMGoodness this
woman is just amazing...




These are just a few of my favourite things at the moment.

I am really starting enjoy this journey of self worth and I am
  enjoying discovering new things and finding out what I like
... Thanks for the opportunity to share Kellie. It was fun!!

Thanks For Looking!



1 comment :

Kellie said...

I love that you joined in to share your favourite things! I LOOOOOOVE shopping at Mod Cloth! They have amazing service and super quick too! You know I love my SMASH* book and Krista. LOVED reading your favourite things :)