Sunday, November 20, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie November Release Blog Hop!!




 Over the last few days in our Krafty Peeks, we have shared lots of
FUN new stamps for you to get inky with! We’ve got something
for everyone!! There is a fun new SET by Cheryl Alger for the DUDES
in your life, it’s called SNIPS AND SNAILS! We also have TWO
fantastic sets of FURRY FRIENDS from Emilie Goulet called 
CANINE CAPERS 1 and 2!!! And of course we have an amazing new
set of six GOTHIC GIRLS from Annie Rodrigue! PLUS we are also
releasing the BEST FRIENDS stamp that was our special commemorative
stamp from Krafty Day last month!!

If you have just arrived here from the
you are definitely on the right track... Cause little old
me is first in line for this Blog Hop...And it's kinda of a sad
moment for me too because this is my last "official" KKS Blog Hop!
  This was an extremely hard decision for me to make leaving such
a wonderful group of extremely talented ladies...But after two fantastic
years representing Kimmie and her amazing company I felt like 
it was time...

 As you hop from blog to blog, be sure to leave a
comment at each and every stop because some lucky stampers will
win packages of these incredible stamps from the new release!! 
And when you’re done hoppin’, be sure to head over to the  
Kraftin’ Kimmie shop, because ALL the new images are 
NOW available!

Now, let me introduce you Annie's
...Priscilla!



I LOVE this image. Priscilla actually reminds me a bit of my
niece's Emily and Brooke...the both are bookworms and can read
a book in a day... Bit like their auntie really!!

 For this card I used



The papers are from Cosmo Cricket's "Circa 1934"
6x6 mini deck.



 I coloured Priscilla in with my Prisma pencils. 
Priscilla comes with the sentiment "The Test Of A Good Book
Is Dreading To Begin The Last Chapter".


Ok, I know you want to keep going and see what else the
 rest of the amazing Krafty Girls and our awesome  
Krafty Guests have come up and I just know you are dying to 
get to the Kraftin' Kimmie Store so I won't keep you any
longer...

Speaking of amazing and wonderfully talented
Krafty Girls Next on the hop is the AMAZING
Go see what this amazingly talented lady has to show you!!
 
 Thanks For Looking!!


Post a Comment